- Measure your fat mass and your fat-free mass
- Identify how much body fat is on your body and what your body fat percentage is
- Shows you how much skeletal muscle mass (the muscles that move your skeleton) is on your body and how it is distributed segmentally (how much is in each arm, leg and your torso)
- Measure the amount of visceral fat (the “bad” fat around the organs in your abdominal cavity) is in your body
- Tells you how much Total Body Water, Intracellular and Extracellular Water is in your body
- Measures the quality and quantity of somatic cells in your body, giving you an indication of your nutritional condition and the state of your health
- Shows you what your Resting Energy Expenditure is to help you reach your weight and health goal
After each Body Composition Analysis, we will explain your results to you, work with you to figure out your nutritional goals, and develop a plan to make you the best version of yourself! Use the results to develop your own plan, combine them with our Meal Planning Service, or even set up a personal training routine or sign up for our Group Fitness Classes. The Energy Lab can provide you with what ever you need to reach your goals!
Call us at 909-798-1800, e-mail us at email@example.com or click the link below to set up your Body Composition Analysis.