Are you passionate about being part of a team that changes lives? Do you want a job environment filled with positive energy, motivation and inspiration? The Energy Lab is the home for progressive exercise programming, surgically clean facilities, innovative equipment, and passionate fitness professionals — join our team!
We are presently accepting resumes and interviewing candidates.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume, including all fitness certifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fitness Instructor
The Energy Lab is looking for highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified group fitness instructors to add to our team. Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about fitness and exercise and about working with people from all walks of life. Certification as a Group X Instructor plus at least 1 year experience teaching is required. Being certified in TRX, Cycle or Pilates is highly recommended. Must be available to teach early mornings, evenings and weekends.
The Energy Lab is looking for world class Personal Trainers who want to make an IMPACT on the world. We are searching for highly motivated, professional, and experienced Performance Coaches/Personal Trainers to work with fitness enthusiasts and people from all walks of life who are working toward being the best versions of themselves. Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, including athletes of all ages. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization (ACE, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, AFAA for example).
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Minimum one year of experience.
- This position requires the applicant to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Personal Trainer positions can vary between part-time and full-time, depending on client demands.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- A bachelors degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus.
- Must have minimum one year experience working with athletes and kids of all ages & levels.
- Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition and other related sports training certifications are recommended for this position.
- Ability to train privately and in large groups.
- Must want to work with middle school and high school age student-athletes.
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethics, a strong work ethic and high-energy.
- High school or equivalent